Rez Please

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rez Please

Welcome to Rez Please.

5 posters

Present yourself!

Vortex
    Vortex
    Admin

Present yourself! Empty Present yourself!

Post  Vortex Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:27 am

Use this thread to write some words about yourself! Where you're from, age, hobbies, etc!
    Vortex
    Vortex
    Admin

Present yourself! Empty Re: Present yourself!

Post  Vortex Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:46 am

I'm 19 years old and from a Small city called Elverum, far east in Norway. Right now, i'm doing my compulsory military service. I've been in the army since August last year, and i'm finished at July 1st! My sparetime is mostly dedicated to videogames, both console, and computer games, but lately WoW has taken most of my gamingtime. I was very active pre-tbc, and specially in PvP, but also some raiding. In TBC i had no raidingguild, and world-PvP was ruined, so i lost interest. i was then a bit on and off with the game, until i decided to quit in a little less than two years ago (although, nobody ever quits WoW, they only take breaks). I started playing it again during the christmas holiday, when i got 7 free days from blizzard, and i pretty much fell in love with the game again. I dont have any 80s yet, but i'm working my way up with a rogue, who is currently in lvl 75. and i got a lvl 70 druid, and a lvl 60 hunter, so it wont take too long before i got several options when signing up for raids Wink

I'm so "lucky" that my girlfriend is studying in Japan this year, so i have alot of free time in the weekends to play WoW, (though, she comes home in May)hehe. Hopefully this guild will be sniffing at some raiding before the summer hits us, and then i'll be ready, with one, or more, lvl 80s, and alot of freetime i can spend with you guys while we slay bosses! Wink
    Canmage
    Canmage
    Admin

Post  Canmage Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:48 am

//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL
    //TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL

Name: NoU!
    Personal Traits: Seriously Serious
    Mentality: Sane
    Looks: Undead
    Style: Horde
    Friends:
    Preferred Music Genre: Any Genre that you can find on this channel!
    Obsessions: The Internetz
    Note-able Possessions: Chair, Table, Bed, Computer
    Greatest Achievement in Life: Carrying 18litres of coke at once. from the supermarket to my room, using only bags.

Total WoW Playtime on main as of posting: 50 days, 4 hours, 49 minutes, 17 seconds.

//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLLL <-- Aha you spotted a secret!//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL//TROLL

I don't feel like writing some long story about my character, so lets just say I was a complete noob that came back to WoW after one and a half year (through 7 day free time!), discovered the new LFD system and had full conquest in two days. Sold to the crack again!
    joltar
    joltar

Post  joltar Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:15 pm

Name: Morten Kristoffer Sæbø.
    Preferred Music Genre: veary mixed.
    Obsessions: motocross, pc and ofc friends.
    Note-able Possessions: pc, 2 rc cars, 1 rc boat and a motocross bike. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Greatest Achievement in Life: getting my wow account. Razz
    Main lvl: 72 soon.
    Total WoW Playtime on main as of posting: 3 days, 5 hours, 29 minutes, 32 seconds.
    Chura

Post  Chura Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:53 am

Name: Niklas Bràndhaug
    Sparetime: Mainly Football and WoW

In-game: In this guild i got a newly dinged lvl 80 undead mage, but i also got a Alliance Paladin lvl 80 that i maybe will transfer one day.
    Goals: Turning the guild from a lvling guild into a raiding guild ASAP !
    Milkydeath
    Milkydeath

Post  Milkydeath Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:52 pm

I don't have any thoughts about how to write an introduction about myself, so I'll try to keep it short. Cool

I'm 20 years old.
    Boy.
    I live approx. 65km south of Elverum, in a VERY SMALL town called Namnå.
    I like music, books, movies, tv, pc and games.
    Almost fanatic obsessions about Ferrari(racing) and Dream Theater(music)
    In WoW my characters are:
    Milkydeath, Tauren lvl 80 DK (Main) Armory link: Milkydeath
    Hûrin, Blood Elf lvl 56 Mage (alt) Armory link: Hûrin
    Banray, Tauren lvl 16 Druid (alt) Armory link: Banray
    Cclface, Undead lvl 23 Rogue (alt) Armory link: Cclface
    Even though I rarely play on either of my alts, the one I play on most of them is Banray.
    I used to play WoW pre TBC, but before TBC released I had the "break" from WoW. Didn't start to play WoW until 2 months before WOTLK release.
    I could have ended the "break" much sooner, but I was busy playing another MMO at the time.
    When I'm not playing WoW I'm usually busy doing other things, obviously... Suspect

And I look forward to doing future guild raids etc. with you guys cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:10 pm